Moody’s Investor Service has published their Update to Credit Opinion confirming KommuneKredit’s Aaa rating and stable outlook.
Moody’s highlights KommuneKredit’s:
- close link to government and the joint and several liability provided by all Danish regional and local governments
- direct oversight by sovereign, with prudent counterparty risk policies
- the excellent asset quality
- a stable financial performance as a result of its public policy mandate
- strong funding and liquidity and solid capitalisation relative to its peers
The full report can be found here.
For further information please contact:
CEO Jens Lundager